Would you date a guy that watches p*rn?

I saw an earlier post were women were saying that they could never date a guy that slept with a prostitute, so i just wanted to know would you date a guy that watches a lot of p*rn?

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• A better question is Would A Guy Date A Girl That Watches p*rn?

I mean we all know guys do it but some are extremely shocked when there realize that we do it too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, but that doesn't mean they don't like the idea.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I know it's kinda a rhetorical question.

I figured most guys wouldn't care but since it's more common for guys to do so than girls would any of them care?

Because I know most if not all girls don't care.

• Thanks for MH =)

What Girls Said 12

• I just wanna know what guy would admit to sleeping with a prostitute? but to answer your question.. yes of course I would.. however, if he has an addiction that would be a different

0|1
    0|0
  • How much is a lot? Multiple times a day, everyday? No. He has a problem

Once a week? Sure I would

0|1
    0|0
  • p*rn and prostitutes are not comparable in my opinion. Prostitutes give STDs p*rn doesn't. As long as the guy wasn't addicted I don't see a prob

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you trying to get with a girl who is against p*rn? I mean a lot of people watch it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men watch p*rn, its normal.
    But, depending on how much is a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as he doesn't give me lip about my p*rn

0|1
    0|0
  • Every man watches p*rn so yes I would! But there's definitely a limit :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would. We could watch it together.

0|1
    0|0
  • All dudes watches p*rn, and if he says he doesn't, he's a liar. Of course I would date a guy who watches p*rn, I really don't care what he masturbates to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as all guys do - along with many girls - I would not be opposed to it... as long as he would admit that he watches it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's all he does with his free time, then I'd say there'd be an issue, haha!
    If it wasn't like that, then sure... we could watch together too.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yeah. a lot of people watch p*rn, it's not really a big deal to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• man. asking this question is like asking "would you date a girl that doesn't wear makeup"

0|0
    0|0