Why do guys like getting girls mad by teasing them?

Some find it so funny when a girl is upset
It's kind of weird

Most Helpful Guy

• because some guys really like that they posses the ability to make a girl upset and getting confirmation of it is a plus haha.

• Does it confirm the girl likes him haha

• it can haha. usually the teasing has a lot to do with the flirting so if the guy is good at picking up the vibes then he'll continue on.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't go for mad or really upset, more like a playful verbal jab. Usually gets a punch in response, but we both laugh at the end.

• Sometimes girls are adorable when they're mad. Guys are always busting balls, though.

• I've never made a girl angry by teasing her and I won't tease a girl unless she teases me first. Like one girl said to me "I've decided I don't like person X, it looks like I'm gonna have to settle for you", I turned around and said "what makes you think that I want you?". Hahaha it felt soooo goood!

What Girls Said 1

• They like to see your reaction to them. It makes them happy to see what influence they have in you I guess