Giving her the best hug to show her how much I've missed her?

Im seeing this girl that I've been dating for a while today. The last time we saw each other was about 3 weeks ago and our second date went pretty good but i havnt seen her in a while so im not sure how to act... should i subtly send her signals that I've really missed her ( A passionate hug)? But because of our lack of seeing each other inbetween the second date and now , im not 100% sure if she's interested in me romantically, particularly because we've texted constantly inbetween but she always responds so im assuming thats a good sign, am i right? But i just need some advice on how to approach this situation. By the way we are going to be in someone house for an event... im seriously considering her as a potential gf.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always just give her a friendly hug, I'm sure she wouldn't mind :)

• but we've kissed already.. a friendly hug may be misinterpreted. She may think i just think of her as a friend am i right?

• Oh okay, well if you've already kissed I guess there's nothing wrong with a passionate hug, I think it's really sweet :)

• Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• The hug is a good way to show it. A long, cute, friendly hug. But make sure it isn't too long or that would be sort of awkward hahah. But yeah hugs are a great and cute way to show someone you really truly do miss them!

• Go in for a hug! Hugs are hard to misinterpret. Just keep holding her until she starts to feel like the hug should end and pushes away. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Stomach to stomach... Or surprise her with a hug from behind.