Should I call him if I got his number out of a phonebook persay? (Guys answer)

Well this guy cut me out of his life but I felt like we had a deep connection :( I think about him all the time, and I kinda just want to see how he's doing or at least talk to him once again :( it's really hard NOT contacting him or not trying to speak to him again... should I call him?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't do it. If he shut you out, then no. You might feel the deep connection, but I don't believe he feels the same way because he would have never cut you off. Getting his name out of the phone book and calling him? I wouldn't recommend doing that. My advice is to talk to him when he comes around. If he doesn't then hey, it's his lost.

What Guys Said 2

• No, what you said has a creepy vibe to it. Seeing as he cut you out of his life already, I suggest finding someone else to connect with.

• No, just leave him alone.. he doesn't want u

What Girls Said 1

• If he cut you out of his life already I think you'd be setting yourself up for being hurt. You felt that deep connection, but did he? If you're going to contact him I'd wait a month or two and then consider a casual text or email, but not a phone as it's more personal.