How to hook up with a woman 30+?

I've always wanted to have casual sex with a woman who was 30 or older.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Don't try to overly impress. She won't be impressed like a younger woman because she sees through it. I don't like cocky guys and I can spot a player a mile away.

• Go to pof. com and find you an older woman if you are looking online. Or walk up to an older woman and tell her that you think she is beautiful or hot. It will make her feel good and your chances will increase. Make sure to check for a ring on her finger first.

• Hook up sites

• Shouldn't be too hard. I'm 40 and I am not interested in it, but many of my friends would be for sure.

• Just try a hook up site

• Go to a cougar club

• Good body, good jokes, good taste in music, good liquor. Hit a local jukebox joint and look for the recently ringless...

What Guys Said 5

• if you ever figure that out, you better let the rest of us know :-D

• There's always certain bars that are known to be cougar playgrounds in every city. You just have to find yours.

• Craigslist?

First year in college, I got asked out by a 30 year old woman, I was 17 or 18. Older woman don't require game, you just act friendly and chat.

• Mature bars. You'll either be fresh meat or ignored.

• Me too. I will follow this question to see what others have to say.