How come it never ever works out?

Every single time there's a girl I like or have a chance with, it dies out quick or the girl stops responding

So pointless, I'm 23 shouldn't it have worked at least once by now?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm.. Are you outgoing when talking to her? Sometimes I quit talking to guys when I get bored of them.. Sometimes guys aren't exactly outgoing through text and girls get exhausted when they have to pull an arm and a leg just to try to get to know you. Just be interesting and most importantly, be yourself. If you do those things and girls still do this to you, it's not you, it's them. You shouldn't be worried, because looking for the right girl to spend the rest of your life with is like looking for a need through a hay stack. Don't give up, just have a positive attitude and just keep trying. It will all work out, I promise.

What Girls Said 11

• You're a good looking guy. No worries. Probably not meant to be. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve too 'Quick,' if I might say. And when Ms. Right does come along someday, she'll tear out your heart and wear it on her own sleeve----Never to stop responding...
    Good luck. xx

• Be yourself.

• What do you think I've been doing this whole time?

• Trying to impress a girl is a must. But if she feels you are not comfortable enough, she feels it.

• I meant she feels if you are not being yourself. Relax. Don't overdo it.

• you need to learn how to read people a little better. And I hope this works out for you because you are cute

• Maybe they think you're boring somehow. Being a little spontanious never hurt.

• Try bring a little more wordy and expressive. A bit more than your comfort zone

• What do you mean?

• I already do that though, I know how to smooth talk lol

• If you say so. It is a crab shoot. It will work if you keep at it

• Be yourself and once you stop worrying about relationships failing or not having a significant other it'll be much easier to find a healthy, lasting relationship😊

• You're in a slow cook. You lack spontaneity. Too slow as there are better guys they will move on to.

• sometimes, i seriously don't get girls...

• Must be apart of the universe's plan for you.

• What kind of girls do you like/go for?

• Average normal girls.. I dont know...

• Well you're not ugly so maybe it's the way you go about it. Maybe you should switch it up, do something you've never done before with a girl.

• Age doesn 't matter here. I am sure you will come across the right one.

And you are so handsome mashaaAllah

What Guys Said 2

• maybe you're trying too hard. or you're just having a really bad week. or you just haven't met the right girl yet who will like you for you.

• When things don't work, change your approach...