So I've met this gal, we've gone on two dates and have a third planned. she's pretty cool and I would like to see things go long term with her.
The problem is that I'm usually play it pretty cool and desirable... until I meet a girl I really like then I feel like I might blow it by coming on too strong.
Whats the balance here? What are some things a guy could do that would blow it for you after a couple dates, when you otherwise thought he seemed like a pretty date-able guy?
Most Helpful Girl
possible dealbreakers after 2 or 3 dates with an otherwise cool guy:
1. asking about my male friends/other dates/hints of jealousy (you have no claim to me!)
2. phone calls/texts for no reason
3. showing up (unannounced) at my work or my usual hangouts when you don't usually go there
4. seeing him drunk
5. him wanting to meet my friends/family
6. dates that are overly romantic and/or expensive
7. staying too long at my place
... that's all I have for now. But, in general, just avoid stuff like that which you probably would not ever do anyway. Good luck!1