Is confidence really the key to win a guy?

Knowing you got this and you are secure with yourself, is that what makes a guy go nuts for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Questions like this are tricky, because different people have different ideas of what it means for someone to be "confident". There is much wider agreement on what it means for someone to be secure about their bodies, so I will confine my remarks to that.

I think self-secure women are far more attractive. I mean, it is a turn-off to see a woman constantly looking down on her own worth such as doubting the faithfulness of her man because she imagines that some other woman appeals to him more, refusing to do woman on top with the lights on because her man would get a better look at her body, and stuff like that. Likewise, it is a turn-off to see a woman constantly reassessing the attractiveness of her features by asking questions such as "does this dress make me look fat?", "do you think my boobs are too small?", "would you be okay with me undergoing breast enlargement surgery?", "do you think I would look better with a small gap between my thighs?", and stuff like that.

I have found that women tend to be so insecure about their bodies that merely having an opinion that some small change would make her 1% more attractive will actually jeopardize the existence of the relationship or potentially lower its quality permanently. I'm not even allowed to have opinions around insecure women, and they always want my opinions, and they won't let me refrain from giving opinions (because then they will imagine that my opinion is far more harsh than it really is), and that whole situation makes me feel so frustrated that I just want to just pull my hair and yell "aaaah!".

If you have small titties, rock 'em. If you have big titties, rock 'em. If you have a small booty, rock it. If you have a big booty, rock it. The mere fact that you are able to rock what you've got will make you a hundred times more appealing than a woman with the same features who's afraid to rock 'em. Self-secure women FTW.

• Sorry, I didn't mean to downvote your opinion! I meant to do the exact opposite, but sadly I can't change the vote...

• No problem Alex97, I'll up vote it for you :3

What Guys Said 12

• There's no secret key or magic potion to make any guy go nuts for you, anyone who says there is either doesn't know what they're talking about or is a sociopath. If you want to win a guy you'll need to learn about that specific guy, his personality and what he likes.

But really you should be looking inward and discovering what kind of person you are, whether you're insecure, secure, slightly one way, etc. Then try to find a guy that you think would be good for you, show him who you really are, and see if he's the one. Don't try to change yourself to find love, it'll end in unhappiness.

• Technically you just have to not do stupid crap and not be someone who you would rather choose to hate and avoid than love. Not being insecure every second about how your waist line is 1 cm wider than the golden rule of Moses certainly helps with not being annoying, which is always a plus when you're trying to find someone whom you like being with rather than it being a challenge to endure their whining over a long period of time.

That, not smoking, not being an excessive drinker, not being prone to physical violence and not being socially inept in the sense that you rather resolve conflicts than just do "silent treatment" and make the other person feel bad for no reason, and not liking Twilight because it's crap. These things all help. Confidence is just one thing.

• YES! confidence is everything.

in the past i though big tits and ass and cute faces met everything till i started running into women that had all of these yet their confidence were below zero as i would try to complement them yet they would be hard on themselves by telling me bullshit like "oh i'm too fat! i need to lose weight" or "dont call me that! i have too many problems in my life" etc and boy was this a turn off

• that would depend on the guy. its one of those things where you just can't have a formula that wins every time. if you are confident and he doenst like that, you aren't a good match. if you're not confident and he needs someone who is confident, you aren't a good match.

if you find a guy and he's not a good match, it's not up to you to change, you should always be who you are, but dont bother with someone unless they're right for you.

• no.. actually i like shy cuties more. a confident loud mouth chix can be a turn off cuz she can come off as annoying. juz be low and gentle with a soft voice and u alrdy score on meh.

• no, that is what makes girls go nuts for a guy, not the other way around. actually being too confident can scare off some guys.

• I would say knowing a girl truly loved me and that we could do anything together would make me go nuts for her.

• no. being attractive is a much bigger key. and if you can be sweet or funny too, that's great.

• No. Hotness.

• Confidence doesn't count for girls.
    Just hotness and being pretty.

• Yes confidence is important but isn't the key to win a guy because communication is much more important. Showing that u care and asking how his day is going simple things like that matters more. Communicate an Flirt too. Impress him with more than just confidence otherwise he'll never even know your into him

• LOL no. Makes no difference as long as you're not really, really insecure, which would be a turn-off because it pressures us

What Girls Said 0