Black Women are the devil in bed? How true is this ladies?

I find black women attractive. *And let me state this clearly that this is not another gag race bait thread that I've seen. Caucasian, Latinas, and Asian ladies I know you're also good in bed but this is for the chocolate hunnies..

I've always been curious about black girls, it's something about em that just melts lol They're like wild fire.

My father once told me that black women are the devil in bed, that they are absolutely amazing in bed. Recently my cousin also bragged about how good the black chick he had sex with drove him nuts in bed.

Are Black women just that better in bed than other ethnicities?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Yes. Yes, we are.

• See women we are all just a flavor of the week to men

• As a black women in todays society I myself would somewhat agree with your statement considering out of the blue my mother made me pledge to have any dude I'm with make him beg and cry for more

• Not necessarily a straight out fact, more your personal opinion... maybe has to do with your personal experience.

Is that really you in your prof?

• Being black doesn't magically make you better at sex. It depends on the individual, just like girls of any other race. Appreciate the love though :P

• Not at All. Haha

• My bf has had several black gfs; I asked him about it and he said they are typically much quicker to put out (I think he said all of them did on the first date) but other than that not as fun. I'm sure his sample size is too small to draw meaningful conclusions but still.

• "Devil in bed" LOLOL
    Not everyone's the same of course & i can't speak for all of us but from my past experiences.. I haven't had any complaints.. JS

• What about Italian girls 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

What Guys Said 3

• I'm trying not to offend others, so I'll refrain from direct comparisons... Dude... Black girls are just on another level than the others.. <3

But if you're the type who's like "I'll never date a Black/White/Latina girl but I want to fuck them", I'm not down with that!

• They aren't any better or worse, but they are much louder, and they're the best riders.

• No. That is just another generalization. I've been with pretty. much every race and not one was better than the others at fucking. Some black women were great fucks and others were just there, and pretty lousy. It depends on the woman, not the race.