How can I approach women with confidence?

How can I approach women with confidence? I would really appreciate your suggestions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just practice more. The more you do it the better you will be at it

What Girls Said 2

• Be confident and respectful.

• I don't know how to be confident when I'm ugly

• I'm not sure. I don't focus on guys

• Why does everyone think they're ugly? Seriously, there's someone out there for everyone. Btw, I have seen some less than attractive guys with beautiful women and gorgeous guys with less than attractive women. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personality stands out more to many people. I used to want the good looking guy, but now I prefer to get to know someone. What's inside always shines through. Being hot on the outside doesn't meanone isn't ugly on the inside. THAT is what turns me away from a guy.

• Most girls like guys who has a great sense of humour and are confident but not too cocky. Just talk but not in a creepy way.

• How do I show confidence? by definition of the word how do I apply confidence

• I don't go to bars anymore

• Or say in a cafe just do the same thing :) without the alcohol of course.

What Guys Said 0