What do you think of this picture?

This is usually the advice given to guys (or girls) who have no luck dating. I find it funny and very true

http://i.imgur.com/wKSYVhS.png

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the joke, laughed a little, but... I don't know. What's the point of changing who you are, just to date someone who never ends up knowing you? Maybe it's harder to get a date when you're yourself. I can be... fairly quirky, and yeah, there are probably plenty of guys who don't like me because of that. But isn't it better to find someone who actually likes *you*, and not the person you pretend to be?

What Girls Said 3

• Lmao. What about the triangular, pentagonal, and square girls?

• I'm some crazy shape lol

• there's not only round holes out there

• The round hole represents the social norms so yes there's other holes out there but the majority will be round

What Guys Said 3

• It's very true :)

Become awesome. Then be yourself.

• Its more true in the sense that the people who make it through assume that if everyone just does themselves they'll also make it through the round hole, what they fail to realize is that not everyone is a circle like them

• Well. If you're not awesome, you won't get the same people. But, you'll get someone.

• hahaha that's a perfect example lol

• If I were to bet that any answer other than me jumping onboard the "let's cry about our sucky lives" train wouldn't please you, how much would you advise that I place on that bet?

• Dude answers however you want, IDGAF lol

• So you're turning into a defensive bitch when I ask if you'll be a defensive bitch on this question? lol

• Do you need a dictionary? lol not giving a fuck implies a neutral stance, I dont care so say whatever you want, go for it man