Girls: where is the best place to approach and ask you out?

I've been single for 2 years now and my last relationship lasted for 4 years and im starting to feel ready to get back into the dating world to try and find the girl right for me, only problem is I haven't dated in over 6 years so im kinda out of touch with the whole dating scene. So my question to you girls is where is the best place to approach you? At the mall? The gym? When you're alone or with friends? Any suggestions would be great :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The gym or the mall is fine. Just show that you're confident. Um, when with friends, just ask for her number but don't try to talk too much. If you try to talk to all of her friends you'll come off as cocky or a player.

• Yeah I wouldn't talk to all the girls if she was with a group of friends, ide make it clear that I was only interested in one of the girls.

What Girls Said 4

• I think with friends depending on if you know the girl or not. If you do, then alone is fine too. Not at the gym though (at least for me personally). Most girls will be flattered if you ask them for their number or on a date though so just be confident

• Ok cool, yes I will be confident, thank you

• Everywhere is potential for meeting. But best to find someone during hobbies. That way you find someone with related interests. Good luck!

• Good advice, thank you

• Everywhere is good. In daily situations like in public transportation, restaurants, malls, parks, hobbies...

• Alone at the gym. Goodluck in the date woorrld

What Guys Said 1

• Everywhere?