Why can't fat guys get skinny girls like fat girls can get skinny guys?

I see plenty of skinny guys with fat girls all the time, but I can't even remember the time I've seen a skinny girl with a fat guy. At first I thought it was just where I lived , but when I moved to another state, the same thing was going on matter of fact, I 've witnessed this same thing in 3 different states. The only time I seen a fat guy with a girl is if the girl was fat too Or if the fat guy had a skinny girl, the fat guy had money and/or famous, or they are married and they weren't fat prior to marriage and he let himself go type of situation. Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys are nicer and less judgmental then girls also guys like curves or whatever. Girls on the other hand are picky little creatures and prefer their men to be perfect.

What Girls Said 11

• Only one I can think of is this girl was dating him for 2 years and their 3rd year together he put on like 100 pounds and is now "trying" (not succeeding) to lose the weight. But she loves him, and weights just a thing it can change. Dont worry about people like that. There's someone out there that will care more about a persons personality than their looks. Yes looks do help, but thats only initial attraction. Lots of people date people they dont find attractive at first only to find them sexy once they fall in love with their mind!

• Once upon a time, a petite girl had a crush on a hefty guy but this type of guy she couldn't allow herself to except her feelings for him. She knew his reputation and she knew he was no good for her.
    So to avoid his question when he asked if she liked him, she shouted at him and said, "you're fat!" Words that stung her for years. Words she couldn't take back.

• Really? Can you please tell me where the hell you see fat girls with skinny guys? Cause I don't have one and neither other fat girls do.
    And I wouldn't want a super skinny guy with me because I would feel even more fat.
    I had a huge crush on a fat guy for 2 years and the guy still thought he was cool and hot enough to reject me. So don't complain about that because fat guys reject overweight girls too.
    I've seen more fat guys with skinnier girls at least in my town :)
    And honestly, instead of complaining about being fat and not getting a girl, why not change yourself? Lose weight, work out, like I do, instead of asking for pity from others. I am trying to change for me, not for others.

• Lol fah realz? I have a super hot friend who dated a morbidly obese dude for a year. Soooo. it happens yo.

• Fat guys probably look at an attractive skinny girl and automatically assume she won't be interested, therefore he doesn't try. Guys that are more confident (which usually is those in good shape) have the confidence yo go up and talk to any girl they find attractive, no matter the size.

• I don't agree with your theory. I just see people of all shapes and sizes that match up. I think it goes both ways.

• Why should the size of either guys or girls matter? What's inside should be all that matters!

• But... but... I love fat guys... I dont like skinny ones...

• I've seen a lot of fat guys with skinny girls.
    And rarely, the other way around.

• It is really hard to have sex with a fat guy because his belly gets in the way.

• 'Cause skinny girls are attractive so they're approached by attractive guys. And given the choice between the fat guy and the thin guy... the thin guy is more attractive. 'Nuff said.

• It's really weird that I never noticed that before, but it's true. I think anon has the gist of it. But in the end I would like to think it comes down not only to weight/build but also other qualities.

What Guys Said 1