If a man has no confidence... filler?

I read an article. It said almost every girl will tell a guy to "fuck off" if he doesn't have confidence, despite how good he looks.

So lets say you look like the hottest male supermodel. David Gandy for instance.

They said unless a man is confident and arousing he'll get turned down.

Nothing was said about morals btw.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree lack of confidence is attractive... my BF seemed very confident & that's part of what attracted me to him... but when we started going out his lack of it showed... he would tell me he "doesnt deserve a girl like me" & that I "can do better than him"... early on... I told him I was gonna leave if he kept that up & luckily he stopped...

I dont know why its such a big turn off but it is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, a man with no confidence feels like a person who has a lot of emotional baggage and potentially not a lot of emotional support to offer me because they feel that they need "fixing" or women see them as a "fixer-upper" which can be very draining. Some women like a man like that, that they can help feel better and they end up growing together and it can be beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I find confidence very attractive.
    But I'd choose a guy with little confidence over a cocky/self absorbed guy any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. No confidence is a turn off for sure. I rather a little obnoxious guys than a little "poor me" man.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if a man isn't a "poor me" guy. He just just has little confidence.

• No balls. No confidence. Poor me. All the same to me.

• Oh I see.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I feel like it's impossible not to be confident if you look like a model.

0|0
    0|0
    • ... lol... seriously, you need to take a look around you!

• No confidence.. No girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0