Loving your current partner as a person, but being in love with someone else? Have you ever experience it?

Maybe you were in love with them way before you got with your parter. Your partner is there to fill a void I guess

Have you ever done this? Do you know anyone who has

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in this exact situation before It was a really weird to love someone who literally was seeing another man. I eventually decided to leave, because I was tired of wondering when or how it would end. So I ended it, She later got pregnant with the other man. And I basically dodged an expensive bullet.

What Guys Said 1

• If I was the guy on receiving end of this kind of treatment, I would be very angry, I would be so upset and hurt that I'd probably cry myself to sleep.

What Girls Said 1

• No I haven't experienced something like that.
    But I don't think it is good for you and fair your current bf either.
    This frustration might lead you a possible cheating because we all need to be in love in order to maintain our relationships. If you find this from elsewhere, you will stuck. This will torture you. Finish it when things are still not ugly yet.

• You can ask finish what. Decide. I meant. Which one do you really want to keep in your life?