How can I stop caring that women don't like me?

How can I stop caring that women don't like me? It's really depressing me

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop taking them not liking you as there's something wrong with you ( if you do this...). Everybody out there has different tastes in men and women. I think of it like food, I don't like pizza but there's many out there who do. Someone may not like me and instead of wondering why they don't like me I just think oh well guess I'm not to their taste. If you think women in general hate you then maybe look at the inside and ask why. But if it's just you haven't met the right person I wouldn't worry too much ;)

• now you're comparing my situation to pizza

• I wrote, "I think of it like food." I did not compare your situation to pizza, I told you how 'I' try to view being rejected by someone. If the majority of women out there actually do hate you ( which I doubt ) then being as you're the common denominator you may want to look inside yourself and question what is it you're doing that causes this reaction.

• I shouldn't look for their acceptance I should look for my acceptance what does it matter what they think

What Girls Said 3

• Stop that! We weren't created on this earth without a soulmate so someday you are going to meet this extraordinary woman at your eyes. Someone who is going to like your flaws and qualities. Now shut up and go meet some women.

• its betta 2b liked 4 the real you and yes tastes differ. firstly dnt ever think as if women dnt like you or if there's smething wrong with you cause if you think that way its gna become your reality. look at yourself in the mirror and say positive affirmations 2 urself it'll jst raise your self esteem in the long run and yea jst go out and meet more people you'll find a women that's right 4 u when you least expect it.

• I'm too old to try now

• If you don't worry about it, and just be yourself, girls around you will notice. Next time you go to the bar or somewhere in public with your friends, try interacting or talking with a woman who you find attractive. You're exaggerating saying that women don't like you though. Not ALL women don't like you. Probably a few ex-gf's, but not every woman in the world. Hope this helped! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Work on improving yourself. Work out. Take classes in subjects you find interesting. Pick up a cool hobby. Rededicate yourself to advancing in your career. Set life goals that don't involve women and dedicate yourself to achieving them.

You can't make other people like you, but you can certainly do things to help you like yourself and the life you're living, even if it isn't exactly the life you wanted.

• Juz dont give a fawk about it anymore and think about other things. Play video games alone or with friends. It will leep u occupied for years to come. I always think, the cuties are juz human meh so why would i want them so badly while i alrdy have myself.-.

• When you find the answer let me know. :\