What you think about interracial relationships?

I have dated a few white guys but I am a black girl half
Just curious

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a sheep or two, a frog and three aardvarks. It felt awkward to be honest with you.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• It's two humans who do sexual things together nothing changes accept racist people will now label them and make a deal out of it just give them their tampons and tell them to shut up lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love how people are realizing that strictly dating within one's race is limiting their ability to find a match!

Im all for interracial dating. :)

1|0
    2|1
  • I think they're great if that's what makes you happy. That's how I feel about any relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yum I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • this is like the 5th time someone has asked this, race doesn't matter anymore!

0|1
    1|1
  • Nothing wrong with them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have no problem with them

0|0
    0|0
  • interracial and non-interracial are the same to me, perfectly fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Makes things interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all I only care about who I date

0|0
    0|0
  • It's either we Oreo, or we aint.

0|0
    1|0
  • That they're watering down the white bloodlines so that in a few hundred years, maybe sooner, there won't be any white people left only mixed half browned people. Then nobody in the world will be beautiful anymore

1|1
    2|0
  • I would like to try dating a black girl, but I normally try staying within my own ethnicity

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine by me. I'm white and am always open to dating outside my race. I have no preference in that regard. I grew up with a black best friend and I imagine that probably played a big role in my nonchalant attitude towards race. People are people, regardless of skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them, I have no dramas with them and I like women outside of me race.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It doesn't matter to me, whatever makes you happy. Race is a man made thing anyways, genetically there is more difference within "racial groups" than between them, ethnicity exists, race does not. The only issue i have is with people who are ignorant enough to think something like interracial relationships is a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Date who makes you happy; white, black, guy, girl, whatever. Although I think you should stay in the same species unlike anonymous lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a good thing! It's interesting to learn about other cultures. Mix it up a bit!

I've had an African boyfriend who was very nice and had crushes on Asian and white guys that I never acted on (I'm very picky).

Currently I'm crushing on a white guy (I'm going to act on this one when I get up the nerve).

PS I'm white Australian with ancestors from England and France.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am myself in an interracial relationship... there are many ups and downs like in any relationships but it's just a normal relationship after all

0|0
    0|0
  • I am indifferent. People should follow the path that they want to and feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn´t matter! We are all human and if that person makes u happy then who cares if you´re White, red, yellow or black.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like people of all races.

1|0
    0|0
  • My bff only date white guys and she's team dark skin I date any race IDC

1|0
    0|1
  • I wish they were not stigmatized. People should open their minds. Date whoever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely #teamswirl :)

0|0
    0|0