What do you do when you get friend zoned?

Do you still talk with the person? Do you try to overcome the friend zone? Do you do some pull ups and say fuck it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the first time I got friendzoned , the guy didn't even make and effort to talk to me. So I just left him alone.
    And the second crush, we were good friends and talked a lot, but since he got a girlfriend we stopped talking and when he asked my best friend about me (they're from the same high school) she asked "why aren't you saying anything to her? She sent you a message and you ignored her" and he blamed his girlfriend saying she won't allow him to talk to me. yeah right, I'm not even a threat... she's so pretty.
    And those were the only guys I had a crush on. I moved on after a while as you can see :D
    Sorry for the late opinion haha

• Np, I was a little surprised looking as this from a week ago. I'm glad you're doing better these days, you are pretty.

• Thank you so much :)

What Girls Said 8

• For personal experience I would say give up. I friend zoned one of my friends that likes me he keeps bugging me about that he likes me and all and asks me out every week its really annoying. so it's better to give up. you will find a better girl that likes you.:-)

• Well even though I'm usually the one to do it... (not into relationships)

It wouldn't really make a difference to me we'd still be friends. Probably closer friends than if we were in a relationship.

• Friend zoned is when they want to be "just friends" and nothing more serious, Some people can manage to get out even thought its near impossible. Once you in the friend zoned there no way of coming out. When I report in every month there is always this one guy that I always hang out with, He is a really good guy but I can't imagine myself dating him. I rather a friendship over a romantic one

• If I get friend zoned I say, "okay, good to have another friend, now who's your buddy!" Lol, seriously though it doesn't feel great, but if it's not meant to be then I move on and get a new friend, not such a bad deal. I look at it as I now have a new friends who may introduce me to is interested :)

• I would feel too depressed to even hang out with the person - its impossible to be friends with someone that u "like" or have feelings for - I keep then at arms lengtha nd try not to see them often

• Move on?
    A bit self reflection, like how could I learn from this... but then I mean I don't want to be constantly in a negative thinking
    If its meant to be then it will happen, and I've tried... so yea move on !!!

• "A bit self reflection, like how could I learn from this..."
      Amen, sister!

• You suck it, b r a h.

• Are you in love with me now or something?

• obvii, i meant you suck it up. Come on, b r a h.

• Thanks for the excellent advance, Anon. I'm glad I have your ass in my corner. Now if you excuse me I'm going to jerk off to your pics. Night

What Guys Said 8

• (warning: sarcasm ahead) Haven't you heard? The friend zone doesn't exist.

Ok, I've had the good fortune to have never been in the friend zone. This is because I know a sure fire way to get out of the friend zone and it works every time. I'll tell you about it. Ready?

You walk away. You wish this person all the happiness that he or she deserves, and you do an about face. You can be friendly to them. You can be civil with them. But you limit your contact and you walk away.

• This said it all for me.

http://i.imgur.com/MGH20.jpg

It hurts.

• You don’t fear it, you welcome it. Men merely adopted the friend zone. I... yes I... was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then to me it was only blinding...

• haven't been friend zoned by a girl, but I've put myself into one because I either didn't make a move on a girl I liked, or it went well with the girls I did ask out.

• 0|0
  • I had a conversation with my best friend the other night and he brought up a real good point. When a guy and a girl first try to be friends (even though they are attracted to each other) instead of approaching the traditional dating game, they can risk getn into each other's friendzone and most fear that with people they like.

The thing is, if a guy likes a girl and was a friend to her first later on friend zoning him, then that means the girl had no feelings for him in the first place therefor waisting his time in perusing a relations after attempting to get out of that friendzone. If a girl really likes a guy then that friendzone doesn't really matter because if those feelings are then they would always stay there.

That's why I say to guys always be friends first when it comes to girls. If she friendzones you and gets you stuck in there then that obviously means she has no feelings for you. Plain and simple. Otherwise She would act on it if she really did have those feelings.

• i def calll her out. i be like 'bro i want to date you... thats it' she be like '...' speechlesss sannn

• I still talk to the person, I just accept that she's not into me and begrudingly move on.