If I asked you out on a date, would you accept or not? This question is only for the ladies.

I am just wondering, how many girls would accept to go on a date with me.

I am 20 years old
My hobbies are to play chess and poker
and I am going to university soon :)
I am up to do anything at anytime, I don't use drugs or smoke neither drink and I dislike people who use drugs. And when I fell in love, she is the one.

132

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 12

• If you lack the intelligence to take a selfie without covering up most of your face while clearly seeing yourself in the mirror, then you're not the man I want to be around.

That, or you're extremely insecure about your looks that you had to "accidentally" cover your face with your phone.

In any case, that would be a no.

• Can I let you know something about taking a selfie with your phone? I find it difficult to take a selfie in front of the mirror without the phone at least being half in front of my face. It's quite difficult to get at the right angle, at least.. it's not exactly a reason to be judging someone so harshly.

• you're so smart you're the smarter are you happy now?

• Considering you sent me a message earlier that just complimented my face and boobs I'm going to go no on this one.

• Just face & boobs? So mean, what else he should have complimented on?

• Guys are right lol what else can I compliment you on?

• It's not up to me to teach you common courtesy. Use your discretion, and if you don't have any, get some.

• well, you haven't really given any info on what you are like or looking for ;)

• Okie dokie

• Sorry you're too far away. I don't country cross date. 😊

• I can't see you, I don't know how old you are, I know absolutely nothing about you and I've never met you personally... so how the hell should I know?

• Hell Yeas <3

• You need to give us something in order to properly answer this question. Not just a clear picture but about your personality, your likes and dislikes, stuff like that

• Your description sounds alright, based on that I would accept a date.

• Yussssss fillerfiller

• No. Cause I don't like people who dislike others just because of their personal choices that don't affect you :)

• Drugs? I still dislike em and dislike people who use it, it's not good girl.

• I also know far more people, who use legal drugs that are freely sold in shops across the world and being addicted to them is considered the norm and people are even entitled to breaks at work to feed their addictions.

It's not about the type of substance, love.

• I know most people who use drugs like they use alcohol. There's no difference for most people

• Sure that's a sexy phone you have.

What Guys Said 2

• Would bang/10... I'm really into black rectangular mouths xD

• You expect and reasonable answer when you have told them nothing about yourself and have hidden your face?