Girls, would you date a trucker?

I'm in school for my CDL. I'm almost done and I have several job offers with good pay. I'll probably be gone for a few weeks at a time though... would this prevent you from going with a guy long term?

by the way I'm not your typical truck driver! Lol im in good shape, smell good.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but only because I want my boyfriend to be there when I need him (especially in the beginning stages of the relationship when it's pretty rocky...).

What Girls Said 2

• It'd be tough dating someone I never see. Plus, I've always heard truckers sleep with hookers due to the time apart.

• People say truck drivers have gay sex at truck stops. Do they not do that anymore?

What Guys Said 1

• I went to school and got my CDL then on the day i was done with it and able to come home about 9 weeks in total she broke up with me. I really dont blame her trucking is a crazy life im only home 4days a month and dont even talk to any of my friends any more. Odds are im doing it wrong lol.