Are these good places to meet guys?

A swimming pool
A gym
A community centre
A karoake bar
A library
A charity

Most Helpful Guy

• You can give a handy in a pool. You might look good sweaty but I don't know why you look like soo. And the karaoke bar would be good to so you can see the fun side of a guy

What Guys Said 3

• Most guys will flock to the gyms, but the other places I don't feel there would be as many there. Match the type of guy you want to the activities he does.

• were out there somewhere, you can also try any type of stores, movies, gaming lounges, restaurants, hell if you see someone at a traffic light that catches your eye (if you drive) you can follow him home, the possibilities are endless

• A prison, an STD clinic, and an old peoples home (widowers)

What Girls Said 2

• I volunteer at a animal rescue sometimes and I met a really good friend there that was a guy :) We're not dating or anything but depending on the kind of guy you're after, you usually meet some really sweet lovely people volunteering :)

• Yes, sound like good places. Thanks for the inspiration