How do I tell my friend im sleeping with his crush?

so my friend went on a few dates with her and grew a pretty big crush on her, but she was alittle less interested in him and decided she would rather be friends. then i met her in a flat party and we got on quite well and that night we had sex, then pretty much kept having sex for the next 2 weeks, and i feel very guilty for my friend because when ever i catch him talking about her i just want to tell him whats going on and that he should move on! i won't see her again for another few months as we are university students and we have been getting on quite well and i recon we could turn this into something bigger like a relationship. how can i tell my friend that im sleeping with his crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably shouldn't have done it in the first place , it's not good to hide things like that.

But what you could do ease the shock would be to just let him know you're contacting each other. Eg when you're with hin next just pull out your phone pretend you're reading a text and say something like " lol (her name) is pretty funny when she texters. And then he will probably ask if you two text. And just say that yeah we do and then he will probably start thinking something might be happening.

That way he will be less shocked. But either way you're most likely fkd lol.

• yeah thats a good idea, ill just let him know iv met her a few times and show him im talking to her. haha yep most likely im fucked but i think if eased him into it it might be less chance of him punching my beautiful face haha

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you should do that. But take him out for a guys night make sure you have fun and in the middle of laughing say really quickly while laughing iamsleepingwithyourcrushiamsorry and see what he does and don't forget to pay for everything

• lol thats a good one. i kinda feel as though he's gna punch me in the face in any circumstance to be honest, i guess in this circumstance it might just be a slap :P

• Just tell him. He'll probably be more mad that you lied about it than the fact that you actually did it.

• Tell The Person Your Sleeping With To Flirt With You Often When The 3 Of You Guys Are Around She's Bound To Get The message Lol I've Been There

• WHY would u do that to ur friend dont u know thats breaking code u dont sleep or date someone ur friend likes especially since u didn't even like her until u slept with her and ur friend liked her way before u did. Not cool dude thats just no ur literally breaking so many codes and he probs won't be ur friend anymore after this cause ur just stabbing him in the back i sure as hell wouldn't want to be ur friend if u did this to me. I hope she breaks up with u geez ur a horrible friend i know this sounds mean but its so true.

• my friends are kind of needy okay, he is a virgin and so if my other friend and any girl who comes into the scene they both normally instantly like them, its depressing to watch, so its kind of hard to not step on anybodies toes when they fall head over heels for every girl they see

• actually i recon your a smart girl and i think your opinion is how it should be, i was an ass hole for doing this and i regretted it at first because i considered it a drunken mistake. but then it kept happening and each time i grew closer n closer to her and now i can't sstop thinking about her. iv never had a proper girlfriend before and i want to know what that feels like instead of just having one night stands all the time. i just think its unlucky that this girl is also the highlight of one of my friends too.

• yea I don't know i think u should tell him but there is rlly is no way to say it without hurting him. you know he clearly is going to be mad about it but i doubt he's going to be ok with u sleeping with/dating her...

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see any problem in that. He tried but she wasn't interested, so it was never going to be THEM.

• but there's like a bro code, that you dont sleep with the girls your friends like

• well obviously i dont because i broke the brocode haha, but i know he does so he'll be pissed off, im just waiting till be all get back to university, hopefully enough time would have passed that he won't be interested inn her anymore.

• Yeah, time surely helps.