Would it be weird if I dated my little sisters best friend?

I'm 23 and she's 18 but I've known her since she was like 14 years old so I've always kind of considered her as an unofficial sister in a way. But she's 18 now and we've been giving each other "that look" for a while now and I know she probably has a crush on me and I like her too.

I just don't see it ever working out because she's my little sisters best friend...

Most Helpful Girl

• Only date her if you are sure that there really is something between you two and your not gona sleep around or meet up with other girls while dating her. Think of how messy the breakup would be and how awkward it would be having your ex at the house all the time there would be no escape. lol So if you do decide to date her you need to treat her right. It could work out like the 'me without you' movie lol. DONT hook up with her if you know its only going to be a physical thing.

You know your sister do you think she would be okay with you dating her best friend? and would you be comfortable enough asking 'her permission' lol.

well actually you should find out from your sister first what her friend thinks of you incase she's just being flirty and dosnt want to act on it.

What Girls Said 6

• It will probably ruin their friendship. Maybe your relationship with your sister will get messed up too. It depends on the type of relationship you're looking for and how close you are with your sister.

Do you want a relationship with this girl? Are you going to start hanging out with your sister and her friends now?

It sounds like this is just lust. Hopefully you don't live with your sister still. If so, just don't. Gross.

• Ask your little sister first if she's ok with it.

• Do you think she would tell my sister if she liked me? If I ask my sister I mean

• Not sure. Doubt it. Would be kind of awkward. Ask your sister first though. You don't want your sister to start feeling like the third wheel.

• there's nothing wrong with it.

Can i ask you since when you started likimg her?

• No, it wouldn't be weird, but don't do if you know it won't turn out well!

• I don't know how it will turn out lol but if we dated and then broke up that might get awkward pretty fast

• Thats really weird dating your little sister best friend especially since ur not her age. she's 18 she's going to be goin to collage and most likely not the same one as u and she's going to be with collage guys and guys her age and she's probably going to want to be with them. Also 2 words GIRL CODE u can't date your best friends brother ever that brakes so many codes sisters before misters and its so much worse if its ur best friends brother. Just no dont do that and dont puts ur little sisters best friend in such an awkward position and u have known her for such a long time and she probably thinks of u as an older brother ur just going to make things weird, especially since she's probably going to say no because u never brake girl code and ur sister will hate u for ruining her friendship if she says yes and u could never bring her to the house cause ur sister and it would just make everything so complicated. dont do it

• How do you want to date someone you consider an unofficial sister lol?
    And you answered your own question I don't see it ever working out because she is my little sisters best friends
    It will be a little creepy because if you have sex she will tell your sister the details if she is immature and has no Tact and if she is upset she could use your sister against you
    But go for it
    She is 18 so I doubt you are the only guy she is looking at that way
    Girls that age have a crush on a guy one day and then the next week want someone else.

What Guys Said 3

• Been there, done that. They no longer talk though, be prepared for that

• do it, you want to, she probably wants to. so do it :)

• Do it. Smash it.

• I would but my sister only knows fugly ass engineers.

• Haha that sucks, this girl is actually pretty hawt but I don't want to fuck things up with her and my sister

• Who cares. Priorities, man.