What's the best way to get over a crush?

What are the effective methods of getting over someone who you like but who doesn't like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• are u sure she doesn't like u? have u talked to her?

i always say closure is best. talk to them be like hey do u want to go out?
    see what she says. after u get ur answer, u can move on easily cause she didn't want u.

a guy rejected me before i texted him how we should go out and he never replied so i hated him for being a coward couldnt even give me an answer and i ignored him, i moved on. he would say hi to me and i didn't pay him any mind because i was done.

but if u haven't confronted the person yet then in some ways you'll always regret u didn't make a move.

• She rejected me with the too busy line.

• She's super shy, but she did always give me a massive smile while blushing, the few times we spoke she wouldn't stop giggling, she complimented me a few times and someone suggested that I ask her out, so I did and well that didn't go well. :p

• wow... its not ur fault then. may be she's just scared. i would give it time. may be if she tries to talk to u again just be friendly not mean and let her warm up to u. sometimes shy girls get scared when a guy asks them out cause they dont have experience dating.

What Girls Said 3

• You write down every single detail you hate aboht them and even exaggerate and put it in a skng. Then sing it to a picture of them. I did that and I am almost over my crush

• Time - it's the best and most effective way.

• That old chestnut, it's true though! I wish I could snap out of it and give and find someone who wants me for my head lumps and great sense of humor.

• I don't know how long has this gone for?

• I've liked her for about two months.

• It's that why guys want her to make all the first moves?

• Yeah more than likely.

What Guys Said 3

• 10 new hotter crushes.

• What about 9?

• She sounds bang tidy!

• IKR! My city only uses hotass chicks for those positions. Smart :)

• Find another crush.

• Getting a new crush is the best way to forget about an old one.