How can I get a guy to regret rejecting me?

And im not being a loser, i mean how can I get his attention? I legit really liked this guy and he liked me too and when he mentioned dates in the past I thought he was joking and I recently asked him when he was gonna take me out because he mentioned it in the past and he ignored me and has ignored me since and I will see him tonight and I just want to look attractive and want guy's opinions on what would catch their eye, sexy hairstyle? heels? makeup? please help?

Most Helpful Guy

• you won't get rejected your too beautiful to worry about that, who would even think to ignore you in the first place? you just need to tell him ho you feel and show it too

• thankyou for actually giving me advise instead of calling me a "loser" and telling me not to get revenge, Thankyou for having a brain and actually reading my question! you deserve MH! which I will give to you later

• your welcome ;)

What Guys Said 8

• I reversed the roles in my head to decide how I'd feel if it was a guy doing something to make a girl feel bad about being rejected.
    Yeah - you are. You are being a loser.
    The guy wasn't interested. Put your effort into finding someone who actually wants to be with you, rather than being bitter about it.

• Im not being bitter about anything, im not trying to get revenge but what he did was uncalled for what actually happened was he mentioned taking me out on a date and I was all in on it and he kept mentioning several dates and then when I texted him "so when are we going out" he ignored me so don't be so rude, you don't even know the full story and I saw him the other day and he was trying to get my attention, so he is being unfair and sending mixed messages! so don't judge before you know the full story. He was in the wrong not me! and I can assure you I am a nice girl and I do LET THINGS GO, but just this once I want to be appreciated and make him realize that ignoring me wasn't a nice thing to do, just because he was being a pussy! Goodday

• Of course I judged you! I used the only information available to me.
      I did fully listen - you just either missed important details or failed to put them across coherently.
      You're on the wrong site if you're expecting endless ego stroking.

The best thing you could do in this scenario, is just go talk to him. Don't get upset or angry, just ask him if there's a reason he didn't respond to you.
      You're the one playing mind games, here.

• You can't. Any attempt you try to do to make him "regret" rejecting you will just look silly in his eyes. You'll look like a puppet trying to get his attention. He'll be laughing on the inside.

• Revenge only hurts you... Let it go, the best way to satisfy that irrational need is to live a happy life...

• once again, not REVENGE! I don't want revenge I just wanted advise on how to look good so this boy who blatantly ignored me out of the blue thinks "wow why did I ignore her, that was kind of rude of me" I just want to make him rethink ignoring me, it was just ignorant! but thanks for your advise

• You can't force another to person to do anything. When someone succeeds in doing this it will only backfire in their face down the road. Most people react to what they can't have. Disinterest usually sparks interest especially if interest was lost. Good luck, try not to live your life garnering happiness from others. Happiness comes from within, the only thing that can take that happiness is abuse. Still internally happy people successfully maintain their happiness internally even through abuse.

• ok thankyou

• Look utterly amazing. Act is if all is well and copacetic, regardless of what he does or how he interacts with you.

• he thinks you're teasing him and that you rejected him.

He still wants you he thinks he's a game to you.

• You cannot and you can do yourself irreparable emotional harm trying. Whenever you allow another person to control your level of happiness, you've given away any chance to treat it.

• im not too into heels, i think that something girls do to impress other girls, i recon alittle bit of makeup, but please dont go overkill, a lot of girls make the mistake of putting too much on! and a nice dress to show your figure :)

• All of the above. Just look hot and flirt with him.

What Girls Said 1

• Wear whatever you think looks good not validate your opinion based off what a guy wants, i see girls doing this way too much these days, men are not in control of you so if he doesn't like what you wear screw him! be confident in yourself and if you think you look good in something wear it.