Whats biggest age difference relationship you've been in where the girl is older?

Also was it something you hid or was it something you bragged about?

Most Helpful Guy

• my first girlfriend was 18 and i was 16 i met her at a youth group camp, she was so amazing and how she made moves on me, i never bragged about it cause im too mature even when i was young, but i had to break up with her cause she was showing less interest in me and she was leaving for collage

What Guys Said 7

• i was 15... she was 42... yes i am for real. I do not brag about... or talk about it. I never wanted girls thinking i had sometime of older woman fetish, or that i was some type of douche.

• she was 4 years older than me, i was 19 and she was 23. it was something i bragged about. heck some of my friends can't even get a girl their own age yet alone a older woman!

• 14 years age gap was my biggest difference.

• 20 years older then me was the largest age difference

• Were you embarrassed by it?

• Yes I was

• @PalmWave why did you post that on my opinion lol

QA no not embarrassed by it at all. we connected very well on an intellectual level so the ages really matter to neither one of us.

• About 10, it was only a sexual relationship though.

• Four years, I probably bragged a bit.

• Can I ask why you bragged?

• Because I'm in high school and that's usually the course of action when you start dating a college girl. It was an enjoyable experience even though it didn't last very long.

• 2 years older than me

What Girls Said 3

• My last bf was 3 years younger and it was basically like we were the same age.

• 9 years younger than me.

• 40 years older was my oldest.

• Never mind. You said girl older.

• Haha all good.