What's going on? I'm confused?

I'm so confused. I went out with a guy to see a movie, it went ok but we didn't go as far as he wanted. So he pretty much without telling me told me that, that was it. So a week later, out of nowhere he started messaging me acting like nothing had happened I was pretty cynical at first , but he was very nice to me. Then he asked me to send naked photos to him and I told him no. Now he hasn't spoken to me in 4 days. I have no clue what's going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's playing you. Players create distance to make themselves more unattainable. And they have to get a girl to like them before the clothes come off.

If want a NSA relationship or to get played, go for him. If not, just move on and he'll move on easily after some resistance

What Guys Said 2

• He is being a typical asshole guy. They will realize that you are not worth their time, ignore you, and then realize later that they miss you (or your body), and want you back.
    I have seen this all the time. Just block him and forget him. It's for the better.

• He's a jerk. You can do better.

What Girls Said 1

• ignore him and definitely DO NOT! send him nudes. he's a prick! he just wants sex