He likes me but I don't feel the same?

There is this guy that told me he likes me. Ever since we've been talking over bbm. I don't really like him but I don't want to hurt his feelings. We have a lot in common and I like talking to him. Should I give him a chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• You like talking to him but you don't like him? You'll have to explain that one to me. Is there no chemistry? Is he ugly? Does he not make you laugh? Or are you using him as someone to dump all your problems on?

What Guys Said 4

• look if you don't like him then you don't like him. You can force yourself to like someone. And not going out with him... and then going out with him for that chance is going to hurt him. Plus you'd be lying to him because you don't feel the same way and that just ain't cool. Because your going to really bother him.

But if your cool about it... you know, like hey, im sorry but i don't like you like you like me." But if you want we can still chill. At least then he'll feel less bad

• Give him a chance if you think you might develop feelings for him. If you don't think so then it's better just to tell him straight up instead of leading him on.

• If you wanna give him a chance go for it, if you're not really into him then don't. Nothing worse then dating someone you don't really like only to find yourself stuck in a relationship you want out of. I know this from personal experience, and it ended up not so great for either..

• Don't give him a chance. It isn't fair on either of you. If you're not into him, the relationship is going to be brief and unhappy. Just tell him you don't like it. He's a man, he'll be able to suck it up.

What Girls Said 0