Do long distance relationships start out easily? Do they last long? Do they eventually work out?

I was just at camp for two weeks and a guy and i got together. he lives an hour and a half away from me. neither of us are aloud to get our license until next year, so we won't get to see each other much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been through a lot of long distance relationships but they have never worked out. The fatal flaw of long distanc relationships is that you guys have not seen each other in a while. It will work out if you guys stay in healthy contact and ARE able to meet each other at some point.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes and No.. Its all about trust.. an hour and a half away is nothing.. get a bus.. meet up in places! Was in a long distance relationship for 3 years.. and id to fly for two hours to get home so it is possible but is very difficult.. but very possible!

• I was in a ldd with a girl in another country. Yours is just an hour and half away. For me it would be no sweat.

What Girls Said 0