Do guys date girls that're "fixer-uppers"?

A lot of times I hear girls say (when talking about their new partner) that "he's a bit of a fixer-upper". Do guys ever do that with girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• When we're naive and stupid, yes. We deal with one, or maybe two girls that "need some help" and then we realize that smart guys find girls that don't need fixing up.

Though yeah, didn't even Frozen reference how women go for men that they "can fix up?"

What Guys Said 2

• I'm pretty sure that they do. There was a situation where there was a female that I liked (She was a drug addict), she wanted to get the help to get off the drugs, but there were certain people who wanted to keep her on those drugs. When I started dating her, I took her away from all that and got her cleaned up (off of drugs).

• Depends if they want to change. If not then it's just a waster of my time and their time.

What Girls Said 0