Can fit or skinny guys feel an attraction to chubby girls?

Okay. Well. I'm a very tall person for my age and gender. Probably 5'10 the last I checked. I'm also not the skinniest girl in the world. I'm not obiest or extremely over weight but I guess I could fit in the category of chubby? I was lucky enough to be born with a chubby but flat stomach so u can see the curves but the rolls are hidden.
I have no problem with getting up to fish or anything but what can i say? I love my video games. Haha. I was wondering. Can fit or skinny guys like chubby girls?

And if this helps?: barely tan skin, bright blue/green eyes, long wavy brown hair, long eyelashes, etc.

I just need to know. I'm in the stage at life where I'm still a turtle in a shell. Another year of school for highschool. I'm working on losing weight but I just wanna be me and not have to lose weight just to impress. Also, there aren't really many big guys at school. Heck, I don't care if a guy is big. It only means better hugs!:) but like I said, there aren't that many and the only ones there are, are only my friends. So... does 1 chubby girl in a world of fit guys stand a chance to land a boyfriend?

I hope you can help!:) thanks! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My best friend fell for me and I'm a fluffy gal. Personality for the steal every time. I have a belief that even supposedly unattractive people can become beautiful in certain peoples eyes because they have such amazing personalities and souls.

• Thank you! This makes me feel so much better! I have a crush on my guy friend and he is uber skinny haha. And that's beautiful too what you said. :) what a wonderful experience. Thanks for that! <3

• My friend is uber skinny too lol. And no problem :-)

What Guys Said 5

• I personally feel that most fit guys flirting with a chubby girl are doing so because they feel that the girl feels so lowly of her appearance that it'll be an easy one nighter. But I've heard of plenty of guys going out with heavier girls. I personally can't and won't consider one and honestly, the ones that do flirt with me have very cynical views of skinny girls and bash them out of envy a lot. I've gotten heavy girls messaging my dating profile and they're profile would be all skinny bashing and how they refuse to diet and want to eat whatever they want. I huge reason I don't go for them is because of things like that. A bigger reason I won't is because in the bedroom I'd have an absolutely miserable time to the point where my disinterest will hurt her feelings really bad.

• Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about it, losing weight and going to the gym is fun though if you have some extra time! Some guys will like chubbier girls others don't, if you are confident and feel good about yourself guys will pick this up and they will like you for who you are.

• Im tall and fit... and I wouldn't say that I would have crush on someone thats overweight but facial features do go a long way for me... especially the eyes... But i can one thing for certain... I probably wouldn't mind cuddling with you though...

• yes they can

• No. The girl you chose as MH is fat too, it's a self-serving answer. In all honesty, fat girls are the equivalence of nice guys. No, we don't find them attractive. Maybe the rare one's with BBW fetishes, or the desperate men, but your experience has been the way it has for a reason.

What Girls Said 0