If your bf/gf said, let's talk later, what do you think?

Every time I'm busy or can't talk at the moment I'll say to bf, let's talk later. When I say that, he just assumes I want to breakup with him when I just mean let's talk later. Am I saying it wrong? Is he being paranoid? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• if my gf tells me this i expect we do talk later. but if she continuous to tell me this all the times then i would see this as a redflag. it could make me think that our relationship is no longer a priority or that she is not interested in me anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he's paranoid maybe because he has been broken up that way before. So when he hears that he relates it to his past break ups?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd think that she wanted to ditch me for a new man.

What Girls Said 2

• He is being crazy!

• try something new like.. Hey im a little busy right now ill text you later (: I personally believe you are saying it wrong.. it does sound like you have something serious to tell him.