Ladies, what do you like to see in a mans dating profile?

Ladies, what do you like to see in a mans dating profile? What sparks your interest? What draws you in? Your honesty is appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• For hobbies, list something that covers a specific function of a person's capability, particularly one only a "man not a boy" can provide. For example:

-Working on cars/motorcycles (shows you're mechanically handy, and possibly have a little "bad boy" side and money to fund the muscle car/motorcycles or even a boat, airplane)
    -Play an instrument (shows you've got a "passion" and confidence to play in front of others)
    -Some athletic activity... martial arts, surfing, triathlons are typically a plus from the physique and other implications. You can protect her and possibly introduce her to a sport/healthier lifestyle.
    -Something intellectual, like a book club, visiting museums or debates... to show that you can hold your own in a conversation and not look shallow.

Then of an attractive picture, and showing you're a well-traveled person. Dogs always help. Make your career sound like it provides a comfortable if not luxurious lifestyle yet still allows you plenty of time off.

• looks like this might be one of those questions where all the guys answer on how women think lol

What Girls Said 2

• A dating profile should include what you enjoy, what are your personal achievements (it's okay to brag a little!), hobbies (Do you read novels, paint, do photography?) What you think of the world, even some politics if you want. If you could change the world, how would you do so? Also are you an animal lover, and are into the whole equality vibe!

• I don't like too much details. Like general information. Where he lives, what he likes. His age. If he was married and divorced, you can include that. If he has kids. I think that's important too. And a good photo is a must. Not a creepy or cheesy one. Just one humanly photo will work for me.

What Guys Said 4

• I wonder this same thing. So far I found having a good picture helps the most

• Hot profile pictures.

I'm not even being sarcastic. That's what online dating has boiled down to. I mean obviously have a normal profile, but the main thing is just having good pictures that shows you're attractive and interesting. Online dating is basically "Tinder, with some extra words for those a bit more picky"

• Blah blah blah is okay.
    But money does matter

• Handsome...