My boyfriend got into an argument with a girl at the bar?

she was being a b*tch and he told her to calm down and she kicked him in the balls and took him down.

would you be embarrassed if your boyfriend got taken down by a girl half his size?

Most Helpful Guy

• And you stayed there watched drama. You are an embarrassment.

What Guys Said 6

• If my girlfriend did that she wouldn't be my girlfriend afterwards (not that it was you who did it in this case) and if I could prove she'd done damage to them she'd be going to court. Stay away from my balls and eyes.

• Anything happening to the balls extremely hurts, even by accident of his own stupidity lol A girl should stand up for her guy just as much as a guy should for his girl. That's my opinion.

• Cool story, brah

• Hell yes... but I would have cunt punted her so hard she would have wished she had balls!

• But if he slapped her back HE'D be the bad guy? Smfh

• I'd break her jaw if she tried kicking my balls.
    And what the fuck were you doing during the argument, ?

• She is a loser. She didn't do anything.
      Guys are really a scapegoat. She defines tgis moment as embarrassment.

• Actually girls don't realize that how painful it is when someone gets kicked on balls.

• Its many X more than labor pain , obviously for a short time but one could even die. who'll tell them..

What Girls Said 0