I really need guys to answer this for me?

I met this guy on tinder. He texted me everyday, and two nights we talked on the phone for 3 hrs. he asked me to hang out on fri and sat night of one weekend but I had plans. On The sat night I went out and then texted him asking if he wanted to meet up. Me, my friend, him, and his friend all went out and then went back to his friend's house. 4am strolled around and I told him me and my friend had to go. My friend went to wait in the car and he gave me a huge hug and started kissing me. We made out and he asked me to stay and told me he would drive me home in the morning but I told him I had to go. We said bye and I texted him 10 mins after saying "I didn't wanna leave :( you're mad" no response. and then the next day I texted him and said "thank you for last night, I had a good time" he said "me too i just woke up" then i said "i've been up since 8am" he said "lol" i said "loll" he said "that sucks" then i said "what are you up to?" He didn't answer for 2 hrs so I said "did you fall asleep on me lol" he didn't answer for another 5 hrs so I said "are you mad I didn't stay over" still no answer. I should have given him the benefit of the doubt but I texted like 70 times. And now he blocked my number. And it's been over 3 weeks. I shouldn't have gotten out of control but at the same time 9 hrs went by and he never texted back?

1. Was he into things?
2. Would he have kissed me if he wasn't attracted to me?
3. Do you think he wasn't answering that next day bc he wasn't interested or was he maybe busy and I messed everything up by texting so much.
4. Is there a chance he will ever contact me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• texted too much to the point of it must have seemed like you were crazy or obsessed.

Originally he texted you back and everything looked on track until you texted an insane amount. Maybe his battery died and he didn't have a charger so he couldn't respond. Lots of things could have happened.

Guys just don't kiss girls they are not attracted to, the fact that he gave lots of clues that he wanted to hang out before, tried everything to get you to stay longer and then kissed you should have been enough info to convince you that it was on track.

Unlikely he contacts you because you have been filed away in the "obsessive" category by him as evidenced when he blocked you. Sorry to be blunt on this but when you get a good sign from a guy, just be happy and act natural, the minute you start behaving differently than the girl he thinks he first met then you can ruin things. So next time a guy seems to like you, try to do and act the same as you did leading up to the point where he became interested because obviously that what working.

What Guys Said 8

• 1. It's hard to say, I think he was because he decided to have your number.

2. Most people kiss who they find attractive sexually so I make the assumption de does find you attractive sexually but he may not like you.

3. He didn't reply probably because you are coming of as 'clingy' and 'annoying' to him. Most guys (not including myself) find it a massive turn off when girls text them too often for their liking. The problem is here, you being the person texting, is that you will have no idea where the boundaries are in the first place, you can just figure out until you go over them which sucks.

4. The fact he blocked means that he doesn't want to speak to you. Don't expect him to contact you via phone again.

Don't feel upset, I reckon he saw you as a 'booty call' and realised you may have wanted more. He didn't want this so he's moving on. I suggest you move on too.

• I'm going to answer #3 because that's the only one I can really answer. The text bombing is a major turn off. You would've been better off just calling him. I think this is one of those urges we all have and a mistake a lot of people make. Just take this as a learning experience and don't beat yourself up too much over it.

• He's probably not interested. Move on. It is only Tinder, after all! :)

• Strange situation, but yes I believe you shouldn't have texted him at all. You said you ha dot go and then you texted that you didn't want to leave him. The first thing a guys will think is ''Alright, another girl that doesn't know what she wants.''

• 5. You were intended to be a booty call and when you didn't put out, he decided to drop you. I'm sorry but there are some real piece of shit guys out there. Don't go crazy thinking it is your fault.

• Texted to much and yes he was interested but he might've been busy doing other things. The blocking I'm not sure because he might've just got annoyed. I had to do it to this girl but that's a different story

• He just wanted to fuck, hard to understand? When guys are nice to you, you make out with them in the night.. What do you expect? I mean do you want him as your bf or what?

• 1. I'd say yes
    2. No
    3. Probably just busy since he was texting you that morning
    4. If he blocked your number probably not

70 texts is pretty excessive. He probably saw it as a red flag or maybe he was only looking for sex. Either way that many messages would be enough to scare somebody off.

What Girls Said 2

• he wanted you to stay for sex. you turned it down and that is why he didn't respond. you should have been insulted, but instead you apologized for not being able to stay (which, inadvertently says 'i'm sorry i didn't have sex with you because YOU wanted me to'= I'm DESPERATE to make you happy). Then on top of that, you text him a bunch of times. if he was really interested in YOU he would have kept lines of communication open. instead, he closed them once he didn't get what he wanted.

he is ignoring you on purpose. How do you get over that? say to yourself, 'he only wanted to hit it and quit it, he did me a favor by not answering my calls'

• maybe he is just into one night thing.