HELP! I accidentally lead a guy on?

I started talking to a guy on the internet and it turns out we live in the same city. he asked me if i was interested in him and i said yes and a few days ago he asked me out on a date and at first i said yes but we never planned a day. i've started to ignore his txts cause I've gotten cold feet and i don't wanna meet him and now he keeps texting me asking why I'm ignoring him? what should i tell him? i know it was a really dick move to do and i should've just said i didn't want to in the first place but is it too late now?

Most Helpful Guy

• No its ok too change your mind

What Guys Said 3

• i agree with what clulesswriter said. why not give it a chance? I get cold feet on dates a lot but sometimes they actually turn out a lot of fun :)

• Just be honest, that you have some anxiety to meeting up with him. See what he says, he will be understanding. But if you like this guy, I would give it a chance meet him in public, what can go wrong?

• to me it was just harmless flirting but i think he's looking for something more serious and I'm not really that interested in him anymore.. not so much that i wanna meet him

• Ah I see.. Yeah just tell him straight up, that's the best way imo.

• he is probably just as nervous as you - you should just give it a shot. To ease the tension bring a friend, and have him bring a friend. Just make sure your attention isn't on your friend all night.

What Girls Said 1

• C'mon, give him a chance. You never know what it might turn out to be! It won't hurt to meet him. Cold feet is absolutely normal when meeting someone for the first time when you've only talked through the internet. Make plans with him and go for it! If the date turns out to be bad, at least you won't ever wonder of what could've happened. Besides, you could also gain a friend if a relationship isn't what you're looking for.