How do I get a guy to stop liking me? I tried being mean it attracts him even more. I don't know what to do please help !!!?

I like him as friend and want to keep it that way. He offers me gifts hoping that buying me nice things will make me become his girlfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't know this person. But I don' t thing he is trying to buy you are a girlfriend. Normally men give gifts to show we care. and if he was a friend I doubt he is trying to buy the upgrade. Anyway to stop liking you, you just need to tell him and keep with your life. Do stuff you normally do. the only difference is you tell him what you feel about him.

• I will just tell him the truth. It's hard to crush someone feelings. he told me he would do anything in the world for me to be his girlfriend.

• It is horrible, but I believe prolonged torture and keeping the false hope alive even worst. Why wouldn't you tell him? To have a good state of mind I am not hurting him? When in reality it will be worst because he might think he was being led on. Then you become in his eyes a woman who uses men for attention. So I think that is the best option. I hope I helped in some way.

What Guys Said 6

• Honesty is the best policy. sit the boy down and let him know how it is

• If he likes you that much it's probably not gonna happen. You need to stop being friends with him. Do both of you a favour.

• I really dont think he is going to stop either. He calls me like 4 times a day seriously when I dont respond followed by 3 texts it's so annoying !!! I thought by me being mean he would get the point;(

• Determine what race he is, then tell him that you only date= (whatever is opposite from him)
    or say that you only like girls, etc.

• He ask me once if I ever dated white guys and which one I perfer I said nothing. That is not going to work.

• You have to tell him-if you say nothing then he won't get the message

• restraining order.. make him feel weird and like a pervert. tell him not to look at or talk to you.

• You could fuck his best friend.

• You'll regret doing this to him. I guarantee it.

What Girls Said 3

• Burp and fart in front of him and make jokes about guys with small dicks

• Tell him straight up

• Just tell him?