Would you rather date a severely underweight girl or a morbidly obese girl?

Okay, so lets say the underweight girl has a bmi of 10, has her bones poking out, is so weak that she can't walk, has no boobs, and has the personality of a totally horrible mean, bitchy, and manipulative person

And then the obese girl doesn't want to stop eating, but other than that she has the most perfect personality for you.

You have to pick one or the other, and no one else. For example most of you would say you would want a healthy girl, but you can't pick that, because you have to pretend that the obese and underweight girls are your only options. Also for girls, answer which one you would rather choose, but just imagine them as guys instead.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go single. Seriously. There's no way I'd date a person with a horrible personality, and there's no way I'd date a person that was morbidly obese. Just no chance. I wouldn't do it ever. I'd rather die alone. The horrible person I wouldn't want to be around, and the morbidly obese person is essentially committing slow suicide with the horrible level of weight. It's just as bad as chain smoking. It's disgusting and unappealing; the health consequences as time goes on- the quality of life of that person will be terrible. They can't do things I enjoy because they are too out of shape. They have no sexual appeal to me. It's just impossible to have any sort of relationship with either of them.

So I opt to be alone in that case.

What Guys Said 14

• If they where equal probably the underweight one but i really don't want both lol.
    However since you said they have different personality's and the one from the obese girl is better i would choose her for her personality.
    It would most likely not lead to more then being close friends though as physical attraction is important for me to get physical with a girl.

• Even without the personality part I'd still probably pick the obese one, that's a lot better than total skin and bones in my opinion...

• Underweight. Gaining weight until a healthy weight is reached is like 3-4 times faster than coming down from extreme obesity.

• The obese one because of the personality but I wouldn't desire her sexually until she looses some weight.

• The underweight one. I'd feed her until she was perfect and just do a fuckbuddies arrangement. The other one has no use.

• Why don t you try to starve the morbidly obese one until she was perfect?

• Oh yeah, I guess you re right, lol.

• The skinny girl. Being anorexic takes discipline. Being fat is lazy.

• id rather use my hand thanks

• A lot of extremes here

• The obese one, the personality is the saving factor

• None, a girl in somewhere in the middle

• Morbidly Obese is too bad.

• Severely underweight
    I really dig the cadaverous waif look.

• I'd hang out with the fat girl (even if she wasn't my only option), but wouldn't sexually desire her until she got in shape. Anyone can lose weight...

• i could go both ways if i am desperate and yeah there have been such occasions for me

What Girls Said 3

• Damn thats too extreme. I'd be their friend and try to help guide them. Thats all.
    Personally don't like skinny guys. I need something to grab on.. muscular men.

• Both are gonna die tomorrow 😂

• underweight because it's closer to normal