How to get guys to like you if your quiet?

ok so I'm about 5'4, 185 Ibs and I have strawberry blonde hair with brown eyes. I'm kinda quiet most of the time except around friends. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• For example! How can I like you when you come up anonymous? You have to expose yourself girl try to give boys a chance and a reason to like you. Firstly, try to make acquaintance with any boys as many as possible, this will increase your chance to be liked by more boys. Secondly, try to give a reason for boys to like you, having a smile every time they meet you and all other girlish things. In the end, if you are pretty don't worry about nothing, but in another case you have to let yourself out and you will see what you are capable of! I am sure you are young, so you will change, don't worry too much about your quietness for now but start learning how to give out.

What Guys Said 4

• Well... don't be so quiet. Teenage guys like flirty, popular girls. Even if you're good looking, you have a much worse chance than an open and interesting girl who looks only average.

• You probably want to lose some weight first

• Um. 185 lbs? You gotta take care of that first.

• Initiate conversation

What Girls Said 1

• 5'4 and 185? quiet doesn't have anything to do with it...