My girlfriend literally gives her number to anyone that asks even though she is dating me?

So I am 16 and she is 15 and this 20 year old guy randomly has her number i didn't want to act controlling or anything so i didn't ask how he had her #... and then we were joking around about stuff and she sends me a picture of him with his shirt off as a joke and i didn't ask again how she got that because i don't want to be like that but like seriously what do i do... cause like she goes to the mall with just her friends and without me like 3 different guys end up asking for her # and she gives it to at least one of them... i know she loves me and wouldn't cheat but like for real come on.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you expect? she is 15 and thats the age where most people like to explore. She is probably going to cheat on you if she already hasn't and im 90% sure that she has flirted with those guys on her phone through text. What she is doing is disrespectful but not horrible. She is young, naive, and insecure. Any girl who gets asked for her number from at least a decent looking guy, feels really good about themselves. She is an attention getter, she craves it and she gets it. Don't expect her to stop, however, I would tell her that you're not comfortable with it. If she doesn't do anything about it, I would consider leaving her and find someone else who is trustworthy and loyal.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like she is immature and seeking attention.

What Guys Said 2

• Um. Yeah she will cheat. Dump her quickly.

• She's what my grandpa refers to as "a keeper". My grandfather was also pretty sarcastic, whatever that is...