Is cheating wrong to you?

Some people think it is and some not, so what you think

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is a breach of trust in the relationship. If one person in the relationship considers something cheating and the other person does it, they cheated. For me that's all there really is to it, people just really need to communicate to each other what they consider to be cheating. But cheating is wrong because it's a breach of trust, it just depends on what's considered cheating.

What Girls Said 8

• people love to create grey areas where there clearly isn't any. cheating isn't okay; just like how stabbing and raping people isn't okay. When you cheat you intentionally hurt someone, and not only that but you hurt someone who is emotionally invested in you and your relationship.

If your relationship is in the shitter, then break up. it's that simple.

When you cheat you fuck up your level of trustworthiness, fuck up your credibility as a partner and a friend, and you show that you have no respect for your partner or for the sanctity of marriage/relationship.

• Yes it is. If he wants to be with someone else just tell me and go away, that's simple.

Many girls make it impossible but for me the door is open you can go whenever you want.

If the guy wants to be with someone else but still don't want me to be with someone else.. Then it's just a very selfish thing to do. Cheating is not ok, both parts must be honest.

• I personally think there is no point to it. If you would rather be with someone else, leave who you're with. If you see someone you want to hook up with but not have a commitment to like you already have, you still should leave who you're with because obviously they aren't everything you're looking for. I just feel like if you are happy with what you have then don't venture else where.

• Its wrong.

• absolutely 10000000000000%

• It's blatantly wrong.

• Of course it's wrong!

• It is very wrong, and anything you have to "hide" from your partner is cheating.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's wrong. I've been cheated on and felt what it was like. It can be very traumatizing.

• The right or wrong is irrelevant. Facts are relevant. Cheating happens for logical reasons. If you don't fix issues, shit happens.

• If you were playing a two player board game and the opponent has an unfair advantage would you be ok with it?

No. Its wrong.