Too comfortable with our relationship?

I've been dating my boyfriend 2 years. I do all the cooking cleaning and laundry and he does nothing to help me, I make more money than him and do a lot more in our relationship he's 21 and I'm 20. I'm not sure if it's worth waiting to see if he will change or if I should run for the hills.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to talk to him about it. Nothing is going to change unless you make it. To him, there is no problem. His girlfriend hands him everything while he does nothing. You need to make it clear to him that he needs to help with the work if it's going to work out. If you don't make it known that your current arrangement isn't going to work long term now, it will only get harder to change things later. I can't say I would be optimistic about him instantly turning around and being an equal contributor if he has been that comfortable letting you do everything this long, but if you don't see some effort immediately on his part after you bring it up, you can bet he is not interested in contributing to the relationship and you'd probably be better off just moving on

What Guys Said 3

• Any decent guy would be helping you automatically and you shouldn't have to be telling him. Before you run for the hills, you need to talk to this guy. Some guys grew up with mothers that did every little thing for them. To them it is normal to not take part any house-hold duties. If this was how he grew up, it kinda isn't his fault, but it also isn't right. You need to sit him down and tell him he isn't being fair and he needs to help out. Hopefully you two can work something out!

• Too late to complain.

It takes about 2 years for a woman to see she has been screwing a frog. The hormone oxitocin wears off at about the 2 year mark. I think it is call chemistry.

• did you talk to him about it?

What Girls Said 0