Is it ok for me to start taing tolking to him ovwr Facebook?

I'm kind of attracted this guy I met in school but, I never talked to him. Since it's summer now I won't see him until school starts again but, I want to talk to him. Would it be okay to start talking to him over Facebook or would that just be weird? Should I wait until school starts and talk to him then? He is I guess what you call "popular" but, i'm pretty shy so I don't know if he would think I'm weird. Sorry for all the crazy details!

• Wait Until School Starts
  • Message Him On Facebook

What Guys Said 1

• Facebook might hint you're interested (start liking/commenting on some of his status/pic). I'm old fashioned and believed it's better to be face to face to start a connection so you should wait till school starts in my opinion but use fb to ease into it.

What Girls Said 1

• message him on facebook! its how i got my boyfriend lol. i'm a total believer in social media helping relationships