Can anyone tell me some good, interesting n working pickup lines?

I want to know some good pick up lines.. so it can be easy n impressive to start a talk with a girl.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't you any, just start a conversation like you would with any other person you just met

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't use any that is so early 2000's just be natural. They're extremely cheesy and outdated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I hate pick up lines. I think they're just kinda funny. Like unless you're trying to make the girl laugh, don't use them.

My favorite one is: Are you from Japan! Cuz I wanna get in Japanties

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't use a pickup line. It's not impressive, and a lot of them just freak girls out. Pick up lines make a guy seem like they're trying to sell themselves. It's cheesy and kind of weird. Just say something like, "Hey I'm ____, I noticed you from across the room and I wanted to get to know you."

If you really really want pick up lines, though, there are a bunch of websites littered with 'em. Just look up pick up lines on google.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• "Hi" or "Hey" or "Hello"

Those work well for me. Maybe you should treat women with some decency they'll show it back.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to impress them... just put them to sleep, here's a good one "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

0|0
    0|0
  • My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hit her over the head with a bat and drag her into your crave while pulling her hair.

0|0
    0|0