Think I have to choose between 2 guys?

I met this guy when I was 12 and he was 15. we liked each other almost immediately although neither of us knew at that time. at age 18 in my first year of college we started talking and admitted to liking each other. he was so sweet and even sang and sent me alullaby when I said I couldn't sleep. then we hung out with my sis and he acted like an arrogant ashore so I stopped talking to him like that. a yr later I met my current be and we've been together 2 years and I love him and eve talked about marriage. but he has no job no car no house no license. I even pay his phone Bill. since we've been together I found out that the only reason the other guy acted like a jerk was because my sis made it seem like I liked that type of guys. which is true but once I figure it out I leave. I still like this guy. he has a job a car a house. I just don't know what to do...

What Guys Said 1

• Do you prefer apples or oranges? Only you know which one you should be with. Follow your heart.

What Girls Said 1

• if following your feelings dont help bc you feel the same for both then make a list as to why you like the guy. be truthful to yourself that will be the only way you will be able to figure it out. it is not uncommon to love to guy but ask yourself which one are you in love with?