Do mixed girls like white guy?

One of my friends told me very few like white guys and I wanted to hear what some mixed girls had to say do mixed girls like white guys?

Thanks for all the advice guys!
So it turns out the girl I like likes white guys (she is mixed) thanks for the advice everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Mixed with what races?

• White and black

• Sounds like you pulled one! Good shit, sir!

• Thanks man! Now hopefully you can pull a nice Asian girl I wish you the best

What Girls Said 8

• Well... As in mixed you mean red girls, lol yeah thats slang but honestly it depends on the girl. I know a lot of mixed girls and many say they like guys darker than they are but then few say they like white guy because they are tired of black guys...

• Do you think that more mixed girls are going to like white guys? I know black girls are starting to like white guys

• Oh I know and thanks for the answer

• Your welcome :)

• Yeah all of my mixed friends date white guys! I'm mixed too but I'm mixed with white so I guess it doesn't apply to me lol

• Why wouldn't they? They're white too.

• I'm mixed and I think white guys are hot and also I've met a lot sweet and smart white guys. So I would date a white guy no doubt.

• See for yourself? Everyone has their own preference

• I know I just wanted some opinions

• Im mixed with White, black and native American and I like white guys lol so it completely depends on the person

• Im mixed (Black & Puerto rican) i love white boys

• I'm mixed and I like white guys, some black guys, but I like other mixed guys the best.

What Guys Said 1