How to get a CUTE guy to like me?

Help please I have a ugly guy I am dating get me a dive a bout dating

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok first, let go of your "ugly" boyfriend, and for the love of christ DON'T just dump him, be honest with him that you're letting him go because you are shallow, if you can't bring yourself to openly say that then tell him your personal standards keep getting higher, oh he will hate you, and his friends will hate you (ESPECIALLY the cute ones) after all, you're dumping him because you think he's "ugly"

after this, you best be careful, because guys talk, your girlfriends talk, if they know a cute guy they won't send him your way and they'll say how you dumped a guy behind your back because he wasn't good looking enough.

next... go to parties and look for a cute guy, just a note though, if you're fat and ugly yourself, then I highly reccomend you set yourself on fire.

after a few years, you might see your old ugly boyfriend again, and he may have gone on to become Chris Hemsworth.

Just an FYI though, if you're willing to dump a guy because he's not good looking enough for you, you will not have a happy life, you will grow old alone and hated by those around you, because those old couples in their 80s? they don't find each other physically attractive anymore, they're bonded through pure love... and unless you find a way to get over your own shallowness, you will grow old alone.

What Guys Said 9

• Ok, yes, looks are more important than some people claim. However, I can't help but feel a bit sorry for the guy you are dating.

Here's what you do:

1. Do you REALLY want to break up because he's ugly?

2. If you answered yes, break up as soon as is appropriate. Do not drag him along when you go back to the "marketplace".

3. Cute guys, like any guy, are not cut and dry off an assembly line:
    a. Well... lets be honest, you have to hot on some level
    b. If you are hot, and seem available, guys (cute, not cute, all the above) will look your way.

• lol rolf lmao xD... you have an ugly guy that you're dating? Why did you even date him in the first place?

• Just find one that likes you for who you are. I think that's the important thing.

• You are so shallow its not even funny. Are you trolling GAG or something?

• You're dating an "ugly" guy? Why date him if that's what you think of him? Dump the guy you don't like first and maybe, when you're single, other guys will be interested.

• first talk with him.

• Would u date meh ;3

• Why would you date him if you think he's ugly haha

• would you date me?

What Girls Said 1

• Ugh... i1160.photobucket.com/.../eye_roll_house.gif
    First of all, the fact that you're staying with him on a bet and you treat him like he's some kind of trash (saying he's ugly), makes me have no respect for you
    Second of all, grow up and realize there's more to people than just looks. I feel sorry for the poor guy because he deserves someone who has a nice personality and treats him right
    Third of all, you say everyone hates you. The bet explains some of it, but I don't know the rest of you to tell you why is that. Maybe they don't, but I don't know your personality besides this.
    You seem to be trolling so much right now and if you aren't... stop being so shallow. Do you look good? Because if you do and you say people hate you, then maybe you realize now that looks aren't everything and even though it may seem like the popular kids are cool and can be mean to whoever they want and make others feel like crap, at some point you will get hated.
    If you want to date, I say:
    1. Tell the guy it just isn't working anymore. DOn't call him ugly.
    2. Don't date. Because you clearly don't know how to act like a decent person and don't realize how a thing like that hurts other people.
    3. If you still want to date, at least change the way you are. Try and be nicer and stop doing bets just because your stupid friends ask you to.
    AGAIN. There are more to people than looks.. but you don't seem to care about that. Have you even tried getting to know the guy? -.- Geez.

• That is just mean to date the guy because of a bet. You have no idea how much it would hurt if he found out.
      I still hope you're just trolling because you have nothing else better to do.

• I LUV this comment :D