How do you tease your boyfriend really good?

ok i know this is bad , but my boyfriend teases me a lot , don't worry not dirty ish more then less just talks dirty and ect. he told me i can't never tease him because , its *impossible* !! but i really want to so dose any one have great ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• Instead of talking dirty act dirty haha.
    Not saying you should have sex with him infact thats what you shouldn't do. But give him a good impression of what it would be like while keeping your clothes on. Show him bit by bit. Whisper in his ear , be all over his body , feel free to make some moves or moan a little if you feel comfortable with that. Then finally get super close to his lips but instead of a kiss you go to his ear and say softly 'I told you i could do it' then just walk away and leave him be for a couple of mins :).

• YES THANK YOU !!

• If he gets completely invested in the act and is ready to kiss you, touch you all over or even undress you it clearly worked. Ofcourse the power of a good tease is to ignore his wishes and making sure he is not doing anything you dont want. Less is more.

What Guys Said 2

• You can tease him by acting like a slut, wearing sexy clothes in your bedroom, making loud noise or dirty talking when making love.

• Just keep your head in his lap play with his zipper but never actually do anything. It'll drive him made. My lady friend does it all the time

What Girls Said 1

• You have to learn how to become a seductress