Does hair/eye color of a person matter to you in terms of dating them?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
  • See Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not.
    Why would I treat a prospective boyfriend like a dream car and spoil a chance of knowing someone that could be great?
    General looks -not specific traits-matter for me:)

• Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 10

• No, but dark hair and redheads seem to catch my eye most.

• It's definitely a bonus if they have eyes to melt for and well kept hair. Usually if you like them, the features get more attractive.

• nope i'm not of the superficial kind

• When I'm already dating them not really. But I will not lie it's what initially attracts me to someone XD

• Clicked on 'yes' when I meant 'no'... whoops. Anyway, the color doesn't matter but the eyes are very important, you can see a person's soul through their eyes.

• No not really I mean I have my preferences but as long as their attractive it's good enough for me

• Doesn´t matter unless he has red eyes and green hair..

• Do I have a preference that I seem to find more attractive?
    Yes.

Does is really matter, as in being a deal maker or breaker?
    Of course not.

• i have noticed that I'm more attracted to guys with blonde hair or lighter hair.. but i can't say that i wouldn't dated someone with dark hair because i have and he was supper hot and sweet.. but i would prefer a guy i date to have lighter hair..

• It doesn't matter but I've always been more attracted to darker haired men

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, not to me. Of course, there are nice hair/eye color combos on girls that are just HAWT. But it's probably one of the last things I pay attention to.

Fun Fact: When I was a toddler that was several months old my mom was excited that I had blue/hazel-ish eyes like her. Well, almost instantly after turning a year old my eyes changed to brown as f*ck brown like my dad's. My dad thought it was hilarious but my mom was sad that I wouldn't have her eyes and that I would be part of the inferior brown eyed race of males.

• I meant Blue/gray.

My eyes are sorta dark brown but kinda light with a greenish tint sometimes.

• I wouldn't not date someone just because of their hair/eye color, that just seems kind of silly.