Does hair/eye color of a person matter to you in terms of dating them?

Does hair/eye color of a person matter to you in terms of dating them?

• Yes
    19% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • No
    62% (10)67% (6)64% (16)Vote
  • Sometimes
    12% (2)22% (2)16% (4)Vote
  • See Results
    7% (1)11% (1)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not.
    Why would I treat a prospective boyfriend like a dream car and spoil a chance of knowing someone that could be great?
    General looks -not specific traits-matter for me:)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 10

• No, but dark hair and redheads seem to catch my eye most.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely a bonus if they have eyes to melt for and well kept hair. Usually if you like them, the features get more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope i'm not of the superficial kind

0|0
    1|0
  • When I'm already dating them not really. But I will not lie it's what initially attracts me to someone XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Clicked on 'yes' when I meant 'no'... whoops. Anyway, the color doesn't matter but the eyes are very important, you can see a person's soul through their eyes.

0|0
    0|1
  • No not really I mean I have my preferences but as long as their attractive it's good enough for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn´t matter unless he has red eyes and green hair..

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I have a preference that I seem to find more attractive?
    Yes.

Does is really matter, as in being a deal maker or breaker?
    Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have noticed that I'm more attracted to guys with blonde hair or lighter hair.. but i can't say that i wouldn't dated someone with dark hair because i have and he was supper hot and sweet.. but i would prefer a guy i date to have lighter hair..

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter but I've always been more attracted to darker haired men

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, not to me. Of course, there are nice hair/eye color combos on girls that are just HAWT. But it's probably one of the last things I pay attention to.

Fun Fact: When I was a toddler that was several months old my mom was excited that I had blue/hazel-ish eyes like her. Well, almost instantly after turning a year old my eyes changed to brown as f*ck brown like my dad's. My dad thought it was hilarious but my mom was sad that I wouldn't have her eyes and that I would be part of the inferior brown eyed race of males.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant Blue/gray.

My eyes are sorta dark brown but kinda light with a greenish tint sometimes.

• I wouldn't not date someone just because of their hair/eye color, that just seems kind of silly.

0|1
    0|0