Whats the difference between dating German or Austrian girls and Southern girls from the USA?

Just curious to know. I think American women are a different type but was wondering if you all had opinions from experiences?

What Girls Said 1

• As a Midwestern American I can say Southern people in general have certain etiquette and customs that dictate their mannerisms. They know how to be polite and hospitable, but watch out when you make them mad! While some are sophisticated with societal settings, some are trashy. Either way southerners throw a good party and have great food. My perception is that southern girls are more high maintenance and go big or go home when it comes to beauty.

What Guys Said 1

• I've never dated either but I would say the average German and average American from the south are practically polar opposites.